11-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #4
Cyclone Chris
US Air Force. HUAP.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 SG M3 ZCP / DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Hey all! Does anyone knows how to track the build if ordered thru Military Sales and taking delivery in Germany? I got an order # and Vin # but on BMWNA it won't find the vehicle! I got an email from one of the sales person because my original sales man is out for 2 weeks, saying that my car will be buit by the end of the month and delivered to the dealer 1st week of december. If anyone here have done it please let me know how. Thanks
You can't. I've gone through the same thing... Had a VIN and production number. Basically you will find out details as the dealer gets it. It's possible that the Military Sales dealer can call BMW directly and find out what the status is. I even tried calling BMW USA and they can't even track it. Even though it's a US Spec BMW, it's not in any system in the USA.

I actually just found out that mine will be heading up to the UK next week, and I was able to gather that info through my dealer which gets weekly reports from the main dealer in Germany.

2005 Pontiac GTO - 6Spd - 445 RWHP/415 RWTQ - SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe - /// Competition Pkg /// Premium Pkg /// Dual Clutch Transmission /// BMW Apps /// Heated Seats ///
Appreciate 0