View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Megan Exhaust Update

So, its been roughly a week since I have installed my Megan Exhaust. I tried to take the car out for a spin as much as I could in the past week and managed to throw 150 miles on the odo.

I have to say the Megan exhaust is awesome. Much more than I expected from a sub $600 exhaust. Its sounds amazing. Not too loud, almost non existent drone and exotic down shift blimps.

My goals were:
  1. Not to annoy the neighbors
  2. Not noticable to wife
  3. Noticable when I want
  4. Lighten the car a little

This exhaust sounds just as good as any other slip on exhausts that I have heard, and maybe better. It is quiet. My best description of the exhaust is that it sounds identical to the stock exhaust but 50% louder through the entire rpm range.

I love it because my wife does not even know I installed a new exhaust! The tiny bit of drone occurs in a very short range between 2300-2500 from what I remember. That is easy to avoid.

I 100% recommend this exhaust. Its exactly what I wanted from an exhaust and I don't think its loud enough to attract tickets.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0