11-13-2006, 09:28 AM   #15
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
so today... i come back from home... and get to my apartment... the apartment smells like nasty microwaved food (my roomie probably just ate)... so i scan the living room and kitchen... i wiped everything down, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the floors... before i left so i knew that people had kicked it at the apartment... and i also found like 1/4 of a smirnof vodka handle left in the frij... so i basically spray the shit outa the rooms with fabreeze. later on i see some chunky ass shit in my sink (we have 2 bathrooms... 1 is masterbed which is my roomies and one is in the hallway which is mine) and im like w/e right? might have been something else... so i smell it and its fucking puke... and i find cheese on the ground... what the fuck? thers a sign on my bathroom door that says "USE OTHER BATHROOM" which applies to my roomie's friends... who the fuck pukes in a fucking sink anyways? i mean if those pre-med frat bitches knew more about plumbing they would know that chunky shit like that would get clogged up in the pipes. fucking dumbasses... what the fuck should i do? i for sure am a clean guy and i dont like bitching at people... but when people fuck with my shit should i clap back and show them some force... ie... kick to the groin, punch to the face, wave a blunt knife at their necks, throw him out, tackle them, etc... or should i straight up talk...

i have not asked much from the room mate... just to close the windows because it lets dust in and to keep the commons somewhat clean... SINCE I DO ALL THE CLEANING ANYWAYS. i havent done anything that could possibly upset that motherfucker.

what to do... suggestions... anything. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell ur roomie to clean up all the mess and buy some colonge and spray it all over the apartment or else tell him u gonna kick his ass and his little buddie
Appreciate 0