Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
roomates suck. i'd never have one.
u dont have one and u live in apt?

iono... like whenever i go to somebody's place i dont fuck around with their shit... and i'd assume the responsibility to clean after myself if i were to spill or something... i dunno... college is amazing. i mean i dont wanna be a jackass and call everybody stupid... but alot of booksmart people know nothing about proper edicit... the majority of people i know are so immature cause their parents do everything for them. i'm spoiled--i know... im a 1st year driving a e90... god damn im lucky... but i know how to treat people with some sort of mutual respect...

the other day they were playing beer pong and they spilled shit all over... and i cleaned all that shit up without bitching. all i said to my roommate was, hey try to clean up after yourself. its funny cause im not exactly a softy... i mean im pretty big for an asian dood and i could probably bust some heads if i were that kinda person... but i know better than that... haha sorry for all the swearing though... just venting yada.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0