Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsex343 View Post
I am very sorry... I guess you must have missed the thread I opened here http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665208
from the moment the time was official, huh...
No worries my friend as I am explaining there quite clearly I believe that there was no bogus hocus pocus stuff - it just happened!
As for ALL my other cars they were indeed ALL manual (this is my first auto) and I did in fact drive them quite a bit better than most other guys out there evidently! I even hold from 2005 the national stock M3 E46 1/4mile official record time and on street tyres and even today people who simply can not accept nor understand the difference between good and best are trying to figure it out... Now having said all this (and sorry for the delayed reply but I was away for a racing weekend at Yas Marina circuit UAE competing in the National Touring Car Championship), driving this dct M3 does not need half the skill needed to take the 997 up to it's max potential, however it does take some efforts and trials to get everything perfectly aligned for the perfect run! And a bit of luck at the same time I must add...
Nevertheless the car is easy breaking into mid -high 6's no matter what so that 1 perfect run at 6.2 although amazing and very fast is within reach apparently!
Wow. That's extremely impressive.
I have a feeling that you will be at the top of the list for a while.
Oh Yah and I didn't see the other thread btw. Thanks

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0