Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee8 View Post
you donīt have to use steel side mounts... you can use aluminium thus maximising wheight gains with the PP... however if you need the backseats the CS is obviously the way to go...

By the way Tom... is it possible to get a CS seat covered in the oem Bamboo Beige leather?
Yes, Recaro offers the S08 program (at additional cost) in which you can provide leather for them to cover. There is an approval process required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studntloan View Post
The sportsters aren't? So does that mean I can't use the seats on the track? I don't track yet but plan on starting this year, any info is good[

which did you find more comfortable, which held you in better, i used to dd with rpp in my e46 and loved them but figured if there isnt much of a weight difference then why not get sportsters
Not competitively, this will depend on the rules set by that specific track/organization. Most Recaro fixed-back shells are FIA Cert.

Fixed back shells are best suited for track use. The Sporster CS seats are the same as the BMW performance seats (sans airbags), and better suited for everyday driving.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0