07-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #62
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetaxi165 View Post
I have gone up against my friend's Lumina SS coupe (06) and I beat him by about 1.5 car lengths (this was between traffic lights). Those Luminas are fast but very inefficient engines and a horrible tranny. I know the 335 will kill a g35. Most people don't realise that the 335 is actually a sub 5 second car. BMW is not posting the real numbers for this. And you would be surprised how easy this car is to handle. Stable as a rock even at high speeds.

The accord V6 is a pretty decent car. I would pick that over the Lumina, Altima etc.

How is the blazer off road? I wanna pick up a weekend 4x4 for some camping trips etc.
Hey bro! Yeh I saw a video of a fellow e90 member, 'kapoo' from kuwait! In that video, he rapes a lumina ss manual(manual tranny claimed, not sure) with his automatic 335i coupe! Awesome right?

Yeh I know 335i is a sub 5 sec car but did you know that a g35 07 is faster then the new lumina ss 07? I got facts proving that! Anyway, I am sure you would kill a g35 with ease! 335 is that powerful! Yo man, u gotto get some videos bro..u got the car for it!

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro on accord! But i want 335i !

Yo, if you want an off roader, there is nothing better then the Land Cruiser! I know its a gas guzzler but, its the king of the desert! Blazer totally sucked in desert rallying ! Anyway, whoever tells you a Nissan Patrol is betta then Land Cruiser in the desert, that person doesnt know what he is talkin about! Why do you think, all the desert safari tour companies have only and only, Land Cruiser as their vehicle?

Tc bro.
Appreciate 0