View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
tk9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

Gotham Auto Works...

I had swirls and some light scratches on my vehicle (its alpine white and not very noticeable in most lighting conditions), so I had my car detailed inside and out by Automobilia in West Haven (i've used them before with good results), they did a very thorough job on the interior and the exterior, however after a few days the swirls and light scratches reappeared

Rather than go back to same place yet again, I wanted to try something new (possibly better). So after researching, and speaking with one of their guys about the swirls and scratches, I booked a thorough level 2 paint correction at Gotham Auto Works in Danbury.

They did a good job, however when we examined the car in the sunlight, there was no change... I was disappointed and after the long drive home felt a bit of frustration because in the span of 2 weeks I have spent over $450 on paint correction yet my car still looks the same.

I was told that they use special lighting to diagnose the paint and then recommend a package that would make the paint look brilliant again... Well, the diagnosis was done without any special lighting and therefore my goal was not achieved.

After calling them an hour after I left, they understood that I was not satisfied and told me to come back in a few weeks and they would do the a level 3 paint correction at no extra charge.

Now that's what I call excellent customer service! Their work is guaranteed.

I will be posting an update on the level 3 paint correction experience after I go back.

I am a very detailed person, and expect the best. Both shops were good but Gotham really stood out by addressing the fact that I was not fully satisfied with the result. Kudos to Gotham. Looking forward to level 3
Appreciate 0