r53s65e90
United_States
Rep
Drives: r53 s65e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKemper View Post
Lol ofcourse they'll know me. Everything we do on the rally is fun and or funny. The best was when Nick got arrested for like 130 in a 35 in 2010, but this year we almost got pulled over at 100. We were side by side with Nick and Phil approaching a silver charger at 100. Us in the right lane, them in the left. The charger all the sudden slams on their brakes, KA band blasting, they turn their lights on, and pul over Nick and Phil instead of us.

We got 4th that day, the cop pulls up to the checkpoint and over his CB announces he needs to talk to Nick Steinman, we were all curious but it was because he forgot to give Nick his court date lol

They should've shot him on the spot. You guys are f@ckign retarded. My only hope is that you guys just kill yourself, and no one else.

Mike, let's do this rally in a Prius.
+1

Wow 135 in a 35 zone!! Zhis is sooo kewl! I cannot stop crying from total admiration! I am speechless.

Let me explain for the retards that do the bull run: In a 35 zone, regular unsuspecting people don't expect a 135 missile. No matter how brilliant a driver anybody is, it takes at least a 1ms for your fried brain to react to an unsuspecting citizen getting in your way of your 135mph missile because they just didn't see you coming. That 1ms is not enough to avert a possible fatal accident at 135mph. This is antisocial behavior and I am really surprised it is allowed at all.

Speed can be enjoyed on a race track in safety.
Appreciate 0