02-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #80
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorun View Post
I held a sample at my dealer. It is brick colour, more brown than red. Thats why I am getting it.

with that being said, it makes me think back to last year sometime when I was searching for pics of Interlagos Blue w/ a red interior, I know it exists but never found any pics....I did find pics of Interlagos w/ Cinnamon Brown interior, which I think looked great... EDIT: here is my thread from last year http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54901 trying it figure out if this combo works

So being the fact that Interlagos Blue is my favorite exterior color and I have been dying for a red (ish) interior, I can't pass up the thought of maybe IB/FR color combo looking better then many may think...and yes yes I know Superman combo blah blah....and yes its two bright colors so it may be too flashy, but like someone else mentioned with tinted window (which I plan on doing) you get a different feel/view of the interior since its not so visible from the outside......

I'm going to call my CA and see if he can put it into the system and if it goes through it means BMW thinks it won't look bad...

edit: here is the pic of IB/Cinnamon....looks good IMHO....so my next question is Does FR look similar to these pics w/ a more redish hue to it?
Attached Images

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0