View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #42
hova00
Major
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenzm3edan View Post
Very nice, love the look of the 991, Porsche did an awesome job! Congrats..
Gotta say it is one of their better designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbjørn View Post
Congratulations on your new car! It looks great, and I understand your concerns with warranty and ESS.

I always wanted to ask an enthusiast who is choosing a Porsche over an ESS BMW why he would be willing to get a car that is so much more difficult to over-steer safely. You obliviously get a much quicker an precise turn-in by removing all that weight from the front wheels, but I assume you wont be going much sideways anymore?
Ill have to go sideways at least a couple times!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by py0413 View Post
Great move on the 991. Congratulations. I also went from e90 M3 to 997.2. Both great cars and I often miss the M3 that I really hope to have both.

Interestingly, I was dropping by to see a GTR at the local dealer and the sales rep. Kept on talking about my p car instead of the GTR he's supposed to try selling. Again, if money isn't a concern, I'd love to have a GTR in my garage too. Just a fantastic car in its own way.
That how i felt when I looked at the GTR. All the attention was on my M3 and not on the car I was going to buy. It kinda made me feel like i was making a mistake.
Appreciate 0