11-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #46
PrimoM3
Chemofski
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Hey guys, just got home and am exhausted. The car did very well, as I managed to win the tuner challenge. Adam's ESS VT600 did great, better than expected, IMHO, we both could not get traction and ran MDM all the time. The first day Adam was getting used to the car and botched a few runs, but by today he had it down and managed some impressive runs / kills, it was a lot of fun hanging out with him and all the enthusiasts that attended. There were a ton of BMW's out there and some incredible cars, what a blast. I had a little mishap with a boost leak, and then eventually my manifold lifted up and I had to call it a day, but the car still performed fantastic. Malek who attended the event was there, and your help with the manifold was great appreciated Broski! Vids will be posted here very soon.

HUGE Thanks to the Shift-S3ctor crew who worked extremely hard to make this happen, the event was very well organized and most importantly SAFE. Can't thank them enough for their hard word to make this happen for us.
Sounds like it was a great time for everyone. Can't wait to see the photos and videos. I've been refreshing YouTube like a meth addict looking for a fix.

'13 Space Gray/Mugello Red X5///M
Pavement Punisher | Snow Muncher | Family and Board Hauler | Roadtripper
Appreciate 0