05-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #127
Cyrax91
YNWA
United_States
Rep
Drives: Imola Red F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Yeah he's basically a giant vagina, but I blame the league for that more than any one player.... It's simply what they allow the players to get away with these days. Maybe if Buttman would actually make good on his promise to crack down on embellishment, people would stop crying and diving so much. But, when you're rewarded for it 90% of the time with a power play, the players aren't going to stop taking advantage of that (see San Jose's game plan).

Also, Buttman would probably concede to the KHL as the superior league before he'd ever acknowledge his golden son was a dive artist.
Its unbelievable the calls the Sharks have got in this series. I mean im guessing 40% of them were legit calls but come on. I mean they literally gave San Jose the series. And talk about turning points... did you see the penalty they called on Franzen for tripping? When it was actually him that took a stick to the face and was going down that caused the fall. That gave them a penalty when the Wings should have had a 4 minute power play.

Dont you think they should consider looking at the tape on plays like that to get the correct call? I mean its huge in the playoffs. Im not impressed with the refs at all in this years playoffs.