04-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #407
xchosun1x
Track Duty
United_States
Rep
Drives: Track build 08 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaicher View Post
He doesn't have to help you guys out, he is doing this as a favor to help the company you work for.

Honestly if i was in his position, with your sarcasm and plain lack of thoughtfulness i not only would not go to your dyno comparison which in no way benefits myself, but i would crack you over the head if i saw you. You really need to watch your mouth. Why you would act so unprofessional as a vendor to a client publicly is beyond me.

This needs to be scheduled appropriately, meaning both companies being present at the time of the dyno. Just you and another gintani hater will not cut it, even if a third party dyno is being used, as you previously tried.
i completely agree. I'm glad Mike is showing his true colors in this thread. I personally do not like this situation or the things being implied about people, however Mike's poking and stabbing comments just are NOT what a vendor/company representative should do. Besides, Mike gave so much credit to how great PC is....would be nice to have that same reputation with their employees and reps as well.

Yes Mike, I will give you dates when I can.
Appreciate 0