Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra 3.0 (Past: 2015 M23

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^Its tough bc dealers who have units left are going to try and hold out as long as they can to get as much as they can. Your more then welcome to offer them what you want to offer them but I would imagine it would be very tough for them to let a golden unit go so easily.

You would be actually shocked that 6mt are in demand just as much as DCT. Are you trying to lease to get a lower payment? if not what if you were to get pre approved loan from your bank and buy one of the cars that are up for sale in the forums for sale section? Or maybe take over a lease from a forum member?

Either way I wish you the best of luck and if you can get one of the last beast go for it! This car is awesome! I love mine and its going to be tough to let it go next year when the new m4 comes out.

Thank you for the advice I think I am going to wait a bit and look to finance a used model. Do you think the price of e92 M3s will drop in the next 4-6 months? Also, Is it possible to get extra warranty on a car that is already out of warranty? (i.e: 2008, 2009, 2010 M3) and if so around how much would it be?