View Single Post
      05-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

My dog just suddenly died this morning

Its kinda crazy that Iam writing about this on a car forum that I literally have spent hundreds of hours learning and discussing our beloved M's but I need to vent. This morning I woke up and found my 8 year old chihuahua under the living room table dead with blood all over her mouth. She had been her usual happy and loving self until last night when she began throwing up and became very lethargic. I gave her a bath and went to bed once she stopped vomiting. This morning I woke up called for her with no response and then I found her. This was probably the sweetest little animal in the world. I can only imagine that she developed some intestinal obstruction or volvulus. It just hurts to think that she suffered til the moment she died and was all alone.
She was so loving and playful. My kids loved her as did the rest of my family. Everyone is devastated. Now I know this is only a little dog but to us she was a member of the family. Its crazy that Iam exposed to death on a weekly basis because of my profession but damn this hurts pretty damn much. I never had any pets growing up and never could truely appreciate how hurt pet owners would get when their pet died. Sorry for the long post but its more of a therapeutic thing.
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
Appreciate 0