View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #1267
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony90 View Post
Well maybe IŽll be transferred to dangerous city that some bimmers already know... Monterrey.

Each day at least 2 or 3 people are killed a disputed city between Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel/Sinaloa Cartel.

More risk = extra $,$$$

About the movie, not yet but looks interesting.
crazy stuff. do you guys live in a secure area at least? or are you left to fend for yourself once you're off the clock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecjohnston View Post
Went last year and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Knowing a few guys who are RedBull athletes helped get even better seats and access to some cool stuff. If you are having any reservations at all about going, don't, you won't regret going if you have any interest in women, booze, cars, and motor sport (in no particular order).
Those are my 4 favorite things. lol, I really hope Bernie can agree on the NJ GP as well. I would LOVE to hit two GP's in a year. either way i'm going and nothing is stopping me. Wonder if there would be board interest of doing a GP meet up or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecjohnston View Post
Seen it a few times, loved the move, have lent it to several friends now to watch and it always gets the same reaction, "That was fucking sweet!".
It's a damn good movie, wasn't sure want to expect since I'm not really a fan of Jake Gyllenhall but the fact that it was the same writer as training day convinced me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Haven't seen end of watch...I want to see ZD30 again. Now that was a seriously awesome movie, regardless of how one feels about the underlying techniques/politics. Still need to see the Hobbit too hrm...
ZD30 is also a badass movie. Makes me wanna go hunt terrorists lol. I highly recommend end of watch and the hobbit. both good
Appreciate 0