04-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #71
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
I have heard mixed responses about the red dot sight, a lot of my friends were not impressed with it. I, however, LOVE it.

Rank has nothing to do with unlocking weapon attachments, or weapons for that matter. Yes, ranking up will unlock a few general weapons, but in order to unlock specific weapons in each class (ie: Recon, Assault, Medic, Engineer) you have to build up points using those specific classes. I unlocked all the possible unlocks in the Recon class very quickly, but I am still working on the other 3 classes and Im a Lv18. Just takes time, but once I finally unlocked the RDS for my other classes, my kill count shot up (no pun intended, lol).
I enjoy the red dot as well, I used to use the 4x scope on the an-94 and never tried the red dot on it. So I decided to switch it up a bit and did a lot better with it, gun felt more stable and you feel less recoil. Now I never go back to the 4x scope lol.

Tuned1 what class you prefer to play the most? We could help you out to figure what the best setup is.
Appreciate 0