Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: MR.E92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking for someone to take over the remaining payments on my 2008 e92 M3 coupe. It is a jet black with black leather interior and Carbon Leather trim. The car has DCT, Premium, Technology, comfort access, 19 inch wheels, Ipod, and bluetooth. Cars MSRP new was $68,xxx. I started the lease in October 2008 with a 36 month lease. I believe there are 19 months left on the lease. The car currently has 12,000 miles on it and is under mileage. So you are allowed 18,000 more miles. The payments are $875.99 INCLUDING tax. I will not offer any incentive for this takeover as I have yet to see any coupe with dct at this payment.

This car has been babied since the day I leased it. Garaged EVERY night since day 1, wash every weekend, and a wax every month. Never been in any accidents or seen a body shop. This is a very special car and I am sad to see it go.

I will not accept for the car to be in my name while you only takeover the payments. This car will need to be transferred to the new owners name and resume the payments. There is a $500 transfer fee which the buyer will pay.

I highly encourage all interested local buyers in Los Angeles to come take a look at the car.

Car will be returned to stock unless the buyer is interested in the mods. If interested, we can work something out.

Please PM me if interested of if you have any other questions. Thanks

Last edited by MEMMEZZ; 03-26-2010 at 04:23 AM..
Appreciate 0