Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCarloM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Also ur in Canada they need ur ECU to do the coding how do u expect them to do the coding... Shit just boggles my mind. U should have done ur research before purchasing
holy crap, you're acting like coding is like unlocking the DNA code or something.
i've coded other cars myself with a laptop and a cable, it's pretty freaking easy. the key is to know what software modules need the adjustment.
i don't need FRM3, i have a 2010 duh...look below.
just some pointers on what software modules need to be coded is all i am asking for dummy.
i guess it's too much to ask for help around here, all i get are wise-asses who know nothing and talk a big game.
Oh my apologies im fawkin using my iphone so maybe u dont have one fawkin dummy I cant see ur sig... So if u said u have coded other cars u probably havent coded a BMW have u.... If it was that easy? Then everyone would have done it... Good luck on findin the software modules Like anyone is going to tell u... Why do u think EAS is not telling u or even at that NO one is going to tell u.... Just because u spent 2400 dollars u think they will tell u? I got nothin more to say... Business is business...