IMWFL
Rep
Drives: 97 M3

E46 M3 6-speed vert

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,800.00

Item Interest
My wife and I just had our first son, so now I have to sell my baby! She is a very well equipped 2002 BMW M3 convertible, with clean title and clean carfax! The car has been owned by BMW enthusiasts throughout its life and has been very well taken care of! The car is from North Carolina, which is where I just recently relocated from, so there is no rust or shady business going on here.. I really need to sell the car to make room for a sedan for my son.
The car has had extensive servicing done, and most records I have in a file with the car. In addition to service, the car has had numerous enhancements performed, at a very high cost! This car is fast! Ran neck and neck with a brand new M3 the other day on highway!
Below is a list of what has been done to the car:
DINAN Cold Air Intake
DINAN Mass Airflow Sensor
DINAN High Flow Throttle Bodies
DINAN Stage 4 software
DINAN Strut Tower Brace
DINAN Front Sway Bar
Auto Solutions Short Shift Kit
UUC Motorworks Rasp-X Exhaust midpipe
Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushings
Polyurethane Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
Polyurethane Rear Shock Mounts
Hawk HPS Brake pads and new rotors
Aluminum Pedals
Blackout Grill, side gill, rear diffuser, mirrors
New Clutch just installed
Estimated over 365+HP!!!
There is over $7,000 in upgrades alone on this car!

Standard equipment includes: Leather interior, power memory seats, power steering, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, self-leveling xenon headlights, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, auto climate control, rain sensing windshield wipers, anti-lock brakes, stability/traction control, front and side air bags, rollover protection, COLD A/C, and lots more!

Car has had recent oil change, transmission service, differential service, filter cleaning, cabin filter, brake fluid, coolant flush, power steering flush, oil channge, and spark plugs!. Literally just drive it!

I have the stock wheels/tires for the car that were painted black, that I can swap if buyer wants. There are some small scratches here and there and the hood has a dent by the grill from where someone backed into it slowly in Publix parking lot. It is not that noticable, but if its a deal breaker, I'm sure we could get it fixed. If you have any questions or would like to come see the car and test drive, please call/text me 919-244-9669. Thank you. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY> PLEASE NO SPAM!

CLEAN TITLE
CLEAN CARFAX
118,9xx miles
WBSBR93412EX21833
919-244-9669

Link to ALL pics are http://www.flickr.com/photos/7149288...hoto8414024889

Last edited by IMWFL; 01-25-2013 at 02:57 PM..
Appreciate 0