View Single Post
      01-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #26
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon@PYSpeed.com View Post
You told me to text you when I got them off because I need to take off my bumper to do so and my front end recently got hit so my car is in the body shop and they will be taking off my bumper and fixing my front end I sold you a custom apr splitter for 120 which as everyone knows is way below market price and if it makes you feel better and you want it quicker ill pay for new brackets if you want.
Bottom line, you ignored my PM. You wanna tell me your sob story, great, I'll be willing to listen. I'll understand and give you all of the time you need. All you had to do was respond to my PM. It's easy.

I'm not here to rehash the details of the deal. Sure, you sold it to me cheap but you seem to be forgetting that I went out of my way to get drive up to get it and you hadn't even uninstalled it. I took it off in a damn parking lot because I'd already driven an hour to get it before I knew it was still on the car. That's the only reason the issue began. Also, just because it was cheap isn't some kind of justification for you to renege on part of the deal.

I'm not in any rush but since you ignored my PM, I assumed that you weren't interested in holding up that part of the deal so I gave up. But now that you are a public figure on the forum, I figured it would be good for everyone to know how you like to do business.