View Single Post
      11-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #91
EvolutionX
Rep
Drives: Evolution X

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
At some point though, its about the class of car not the performance. I dont understand the school of "gtr is better than (insert exotic here)" because its faster lol
When or if it ever becomes about the class of the car is up to the individual. At 42 I went from cars considered somewhat classy (Range Rover and BMW) to the Evo. I was bored. Even though I live in materialistic South OC and I at one time believed I needed a certain badge on the hood to feel good about myself and for others to view me in a better light (although the cars I bought I liked them for more than the badge, but the badge helped.) Then I test drove the Evo and realized its about me and me only. Not what anybody else thinks. I get it from people at work with BMW and Mercs. Asking me is a sarcastic way "How old are you?" But the car is such a blast that I don't care. Don't cars if girls don't like it. I can get them with my personality. If all they care about is the car, they are going to be a pain in the rear anyways.

The GTR is amazing car for the price. It seems to defy physics and they have always had a cult like following like the Evo. Sure I would love a Enzo or La Ferrari but is that realistic compared to the GTR?

Class is in the eye of the beholder and some of us are done looking for class, we want Raw.
Appreciate 0