Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 Minent View Post
I bought 2 tickets weeks ago. One of our ///M-Flight members checked last week and found out that only 70 had registered at that time, so there may still be room to sneak into the first 100. I'll be in the M-tent city inside the 'Ring, you'll see me in the Melbourne Red '11 X5M...happy trails!

FYI... the first 100 tickets holders(only M model cars) get to take their M on the parade lap of the 'Ring - just before the 24hr race begins! When I bought my tickets last week, the first 100 slots were gone. But they will also be raffling some (saved) slots for free to guests at the M Night.

The price sounds kind of steep at first... but BMW is throwing in some M goodies, like M hats, key chains, pull over, flags, ect. Plus they have a back stage tour of the garage area and some really cool events planned. There is also Go Kart racing, a music concert at night and some special things planned. I think it's gonna be really cool event!

There ARE still some tickets available to purchase... so you better hurry up! M Festival is almost here!

Look what came in the Post today!

Name:  DSC_0021.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  85.0 KB

Dackel
Appreciate 0