08-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #24
geneatals
Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1honda View Post
Yeah Friday should be a good indicator of the kinds of schemes they will be running.

I just hope Urlacher and Conti are back buy the opener.
#54 even if he does suit up against the colts i doubt he'll get many reps. Conti had a shoulder dislocation, no one has stated how severe it was but could be a few weeks to a few months, just depends if he wrecked the passive structures or it just popped out....

I do like steltz and they picked up another safety just in case...hoping MW stays healthy as it seems he's playing better IMO...

friday is a nice test for the o line (even if jpp isn't playing) as well as the defense...I do think we can be good without #54 as our pass rush is far better than 09 when we lost him...that and hopefully there will be less 3 and outs this season...

wondering how the RB and TE spots will fill up. Even WR's have a few spots that people are fighting for. I like chris summers but he showed his inexperience pretty well against the skins, if he doesn't make the final roster I hope they put him on the practice squad. I think the last spot on the WR depth chart is between Sanzebacher and Summers...Alshon and Shea are definitely showing potential which is nice...so glad we dropped JAngelo and Emery for the most part has done well IMO