View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #188
mooseman
Rep
Drives: 318ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolmedias14 View Post
Mooseman, are you telling me that you don't feel for dooma at all? Mate, how would you feel if this happened to you? Oh wait, it wouldn't, because you're smarter than him and would never fall into such a predicament. I doubt it. The fact is mate, by arguing, you're just showing your immense ignorance! You don't need to agree with his story 100% to not agree with any of it!!!

Why dont we just re-name this topic flame-central while we're at it?
Look, what did the guy lose? Did they take a deposit and hold it for 6 months before failing to complete the transaction? No, they called immediately and said they couldn't honor the price that it was a mistake.

So, he was out absolutely nothing other than time spent putting together financing. Do I think they oughta offer the guy a discount off of MSRP for wasting his time with financing? Sure. But the expectation that they should eat several thousands of $$$ because they are a big evil car dealer corporation is the stuff of 200 level Sociology majors at San Francisco State.

All I'm asking is that people give other people the benefit of the doubt and treat them how they would want to be treated.

And, I apologize here and now for using words like "spoiled brat." I should have refrained from such ad hominem attacks. It was puerile and I owe the original poster a big apology. I'm sorry.
Appreciate 0