View Single Post
      06-26-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansin View Post
congrats on the pick-up! i loved your e46 so can't wait to see where the e90 goes....

i don't know specifics about the car pictured but looks like similar ride height to H&R's. i have the sport versions and they're great. not too harsh though i do get some bounciness. EDC helps with that. i've had them for 2 years now and no complaints, really, but i do prefer the full adjustability of coilovers and may be moving to bilsteins. if you're going to obsess over the height like i do, it may just be better to get a good coileover kit and be done with it.
I had read in several threads that H&Rs were stiffer than other springs with a harsh ride. I think those were Race setups though.

I too prefer coilovers, but with EDC and this being my daily driver I can't seem to bring myself to spend $4k+ on EDC type coilovers at the moment. Maybe later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfg56 View Post
also looking to get springs for my edc e90. Torn between B&G and swift. Sounds like swifts are less bouncy but I like the drop of B&G
I'm leaning toward the swifts. The drop seems to be a little less than the B&Gs. I hear great things about both springs.