08-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #9
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman View Post
Some users (e.g., myself) select the New Posts option in the NavBar above, which selects the most recent posts from all the subforums, not just from E90Post.com, but from M3Post, ZPost, etc. There are enough members who peruse the forums in this manner so new threads are not usually missed.

vBadvanced Dynamics is a relatively new option for vBulletin that I'm sure Mark knows about. It is designed "...with versatility in mind, vBadvanced Dynamics is a highly configurable, multi-purpose product that can be used to catalog and display a database of just about anything*. From articles, file sharing, user blogs, a simple categorized list of recipes, and just about everything in between. Features include an advanced module system, unlimited categories, attachment uploads, ratings, custom fields, over 50 usergroup permissions, user favorites, e-mail subscriptions, SEO friendly URLs, and much more with over 225 configuration settings. Have more than one use in mind? It's optional and unique "Multiple Instance" licensing option makes it easy to install multiple copies on the same web site that are completely independent from one another."
I didn't know about the dynamics addon, I will look into that, but I personally hate vbadvanced more then anything, but maybee I can try that out as a basis for this idea if its a product that is separate from the base vbadvanced. Thanks for the heads up man