View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #202
tazam3
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
If you go back and read thru this thread you will see that we had nothing to do with it until Jean, Taza and Omar decided to turn a dyno discussion thread into a thread about how the Active air / air cooling system is superior to our air / water out of nowhere. Not sure why they decided to go this direction but my guess is it was to take the focus off of the original topic. At this point the thread did take a turn for the worse.

akh im glad you like your kit but you do need to realize that you ran a 1/4 mile 5 mph slower than DLSJ5 who runs our VT2 @ 7-7.5 psi. I would expect that if you are going to compare your performance to another supercharged M3 it should at least be the same transmission type. Im not sure why but you keep ignoring DLSJ5's 130 mph trap and Mikewads trap of 126 mph with his VT2 @ 6 psi "575 hp". If it is because you are having trouble finding them I have added the links for you.
Hey Roman will you be posting the same dyno charts for 2 different cars again? Just curious as your credibility is out the window already.

Also here's what your man Ashjob posted in regards to your "higher" hp kits. Its obvious you guys play with kits/cars to produce inflated numbers at this point. Dyno, 1/4 mile I dont care... Is it not true you send flash loaders with more aggressive files to customers? We both know it is. Is it not true a handful of your customers have different pulleys they can try? Also known to be true..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbjorn
The very high horsepower ESS cars you see dynos from run a more aggressive tune similar to the beta test tune. We only supply this tune to our dealers for testing, race teams or customers that fully understand the risks involved with reducing what we find are proper safety margins.
Appreciate 0