View Single Post
      12-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #143
gbb357
Captain
Rep
Drives: IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
I'm elevating your brash and insulting behaviors in perfect lock step. Yes there you go again in typical fashion, take an early/preliminary result with a known input of the final drive grossly in error and call that my "result" for the IS-F. How many freaking times do I have to remind you about the final drive error, you are so unbelieveably dense. I must ahve stated, summarized, admitted, explained and accounted for this about 300 times already. You are hopeless. Error on simulation inputs = error on outputs, be it hp or wheel size of final drive - they all have a similarly large effect (I know you don't quite comprehend this yet but keep working on it). My results for the IS-F 0-60 using simulation are bracketed between 4.3 and 4.5 s, period. You simply can not read, pay attention nor follow a thread for more than one post at at time can you? I am not going to continue to argue the dynos with you, IS-F nor GT-R, I will let each of our words about those stand and it will be abundantly clear to all as to whom is reasonable and correct and who isn't. Again I am now officially done with IS-F topics on this thread and debating with you in general on this thread. I will wait patiently for my next chance to prove you wrong or at least seriously deficient in reading and basic comprehension skills. Head over here at your next earliest convenience.
LOL! Swamp, you really are a moron. I know about the corrected time, that's why i keep saying you where wrong in the begining. My point is, if you would've used common sense you should've realized that your original data was wrong. You're right though, i'll end this ISF topic as well, we've gone way off topic already. The ADD joke was a good one.
Appreciate 0