View Single Post
      02-22-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
He hasn't posted much since...me thinks he's still recuperating/recovering or busy working out some nefarious way to go back and live there forever

You hit the nail on the head!!

Been pretty swamped since I got back. Sorry I haven't gotten pictures posted yet. If it makes you feel better, I haven't gotten any to my family yet either. Aside from all of the pictures from my digital camera, and the atv digital camera guy's pictures and the swimming with the dolphin's camera person, we bought/used three waterproof cameras. We used these and took pictures snorkeling, and climbing this waterfall, in the ocean, there should be some really good pics on those. Once I get some free time I really wanted to get them developed (as digitals of course). Once I have all the pictures I will probably be picture whoring with them..

So yeah, pretty much all I need is some free time. The pictures from my digital camera came out incredible, I can't wait to post some..

So much stuff to get done. I need another vacation just to catch up now.

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0