05-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #296
kwike92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stega View Post
LOL you really think those 18-20 year old kids are paying for the car themselves?? lol they have their parents buy it for them of course.
i love how some people just jump to conclusions when they see a young person driving an expensive car..

sure there are many kids that are taken care of by their parents and they get whatever they would like.

my reason for replying to this thread is because i started working when i was 15, never got anything for free from family, always worked hard for everything i own today.

when i was 20 i bought my first bmw, a 335i coupe, at 22 i got my m3..

through a lot of hard work, stress, and sometimes wanting to give up, i kept pushing through to achieve all my goals.

funny story, i was at starbucks one time and i had parked right in front of the front door, so everyone was just looking at me get out of the car, as i walk in i order a passion tea or whatever it was. As I'm leaving and about to jump back into my car, an older man maybe in his late 40s come up to me and says, " hey son, thats a beautiful bummer, what year is it?" so i told him at the end, he was like "your a very luck man, your parents must do well"

so all in all, things don't happen by accident, they happen by design. Don't pre judge.