07-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #21
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by parachute
I feel like this is the right post for me and the right time too.

I'm 22. I've been going out w/ a girl for almost 3yrs. The first yr and a half was amazing, peaches and cream. After that year the magic was lost, but I stayed w/ her cause she's very close to being the perfect one ( a keeper, very sexy, cute, wants to marry me, etc).
About a month ago we broke up.

After that 1st yr I stopped being faithful. a big part of it is because I feel young and also, and not to be egocentric, is because no girl has ever rejected me. I always felt like I could get whoever I wanted. So I really want to take advantage of that while I'm young, but at the same time I'm very afraid to let go the best thing that could happen to me.

I know I shouldnt listen to anyone about this, but i need to know what u guys think from ur experiences!
Don't be an idiot like me and push the keeper out of your life. You will regret it. Keepers are few & far between. That advice is the most sincere that I've ever given anyone. My break-up happened about a month ago as well. We were engaged! The break-up hit me hard dude, and I still suffer from anxiety and unraveled emotions. I wasn't being the man that I needed to be to sustain the relationship, and now I'm trying to fix behavioral/character flaws. Don't make the same mistake that I did.
Appreciate 0