07-07-2006, 02:35 PM   #12
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I have always been the relationship kind of girl. I was back to back. But now ive been single for 7 months. Its the longest ive ever been on my own.

Sure there are days where i wish i had someone.. I miss dressing up nice, going out to dinners, movies, just cuddling..etc. But there are those other days, where im glad i dont have to deal with the bullshit of relationships. My best friend is going through some drama in her relationship and she calls me for advice/venting. I sit back and think, man im glad i dont have to deal with that anymore. I dont have to call to check in, or put their feelings first. I can do what i want, when i want.

This past week ive spent it w/ this 1 guy. Hes the "football player" (well thats my nickname for him, cause well he is.. aha). Anyway, ive known him for a long time but never actually hooked up w/ him. Finally, it happened..and now hes leaving to go back to school. It sucks cause i finally started to really like a guy after my x bf. But hey.. shit happens, and im leaving too. So we'll see what the future holds.

Anyway back to your question.. I can easily say im having more fun being single, but i'd be lying. I think it all comes down to what you cant have you want, and when you have it, its not as exciting. When i was taken, i thought about being single. But when im single, i wanna be back in a relationship. ugh!! LoL