06-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
Disgusting. People who are against the death penalty live in a land far far away from reality and do not know what people are capable of. How can you justify this guy's existence?????

He chopped a man up w/ a icepick while he was evidently tied up.. masturbated with his hand that he cut off of him and filmed it all and posted it on the internet, and oh.. he chowed down on parts of his body too.. now that I think about it I think I read somewhere the he also fed part of him to his kitty. IDK... maybe someone who has no soul can watch the video and give us a report of it... I am sure there are other details I am missing.

Not to mention the snuff films he made of him torturing KITTIES before the slaughter occurred.
What the fuck are you talking about???

Go reread my post. I'm not happy about actually detaining him. I pointed out the reality of what will happen....not what should happen.

Our justice system has some major flaws. Just last month they awarded day trips to the psychopath that cut off a kid's head on a Greyhound bus and then started eating it. Basically, pled insanity and is spending time in a psych ward and now gets to go into town too. (Ironically, my former neighbour defended him and got him this sentence).

Last edited by Cdnrockies; 06-04-2012 at 11:29 PM..
Appreciate 0