View Single Post
      02-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #185
Diamond Skyline
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: JDM

i learned to drive on an Acura TL-S.. before i had my license i took the car out without telling my parents.. so clearly i was confident in my driving

at 16 i got a 1988 acura integra.. drove that thing to the ground.. had a few mishaps but no accidents.. really helped me learn the limits of an automobile (since there wasn't much to explore)

at 18 i got a 2004 infiniti g35 coupe.. a big step up and really helped me fall in love with RWD.. every day i owned that car i was grateful for having had a beater for my first two years of driving.. i was more careful with the G but still got in trouble.. speeding tickets.. close calls.. etc. but it helped me learn the physics of a RWD car.. esp through practice drifting

at 22 i got a 2008 E92 M3.. every single day i drive this car i am grateful for having had experienced a RWD with LESS HORSEPOWER and having PRACTICED drifting in a controlled environment.. so now when i take this car to its limits i am able to react more quickly to the unexpected as well as avoid any serious incidents.. THIS CAR WILL SURPRISE YOU and if you haven't had prior experience it WILL OWN YOU

i don't give a shit how "responsible" you are.. or how "good" your grades.. nothing makes up for experience.. if i had an M3 at 16.. i would be dead right now.. don't care who the f*ck it is.. experience is important

do yourself a favor.. sell the car.. get a used G35 coupe and have fun with it

i'm not trying to be rude or trying to make you feel like you don't deserve the car.. hell, at 18 i was driving a hott car.. and at 23 i drive a hott car.. so i'm fortunate myself but you will appreciate my advice
'04 G35 Coupe (Sold)
Appreciate 0