number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
ME! I believe in ghosts. For 4 reasons.

1. Last 5 digits on my birth certificate are -00666
2. About two months ago I woke up at 230AM and the light in my bedroom was on.
3. About two months ago I have a framed picture (about an 8x10) that hangs above the left side of my bed. I woke up and found it on the floor next to the right side of my bed. Pick it up and hung it back up.
4. About one month ago same picture, I woke up and found it on laying perfectly my night stand on the right side of my bed.

Now if it had fallen, it would have woken me up because of the noise, it would have broken Im sure, and it would have fallen on the left side. Theres no way possible for it travel (without assistance) to the right side of my bed or be placed on my nightstand.

I have NOT hung that picture back up. I put it in my closet and so far nothing else has happened.
Friend of mine who rented an apt in Japan had a similar experience. Things that happened while living there:
1. Framed pictures would be faced down.
2. Personal items would be just laying in the middle of the living room floor.
3. A friend of hers who was sleeping over in the living room. came into her room and asked if she could stay in her room. She felt like someone was watching her apparently.
4. Person who works the front desk mentioned to her that he thought she was at home because the security sensors from her apt were active.
5. Noises coming from her patio, like something was tapping on something, but nothing there.
6. When speaking to her mom on the phone about moving out, the noises on the patio would start, and would become louder as she kept talking about moving out. When she changed the conversation and said she changed her mind about moving out, the noise would get softer and then disappear.
Appreciate 0