03-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #31
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJayKaying View Post
I have to say that I'm surprised with the level of customer service you're providing here Eric. I purchased the chargepipe used, and you're still extending your support. You have my respect for that.

I did as you suggested, and ran it under water. No water leaked through, so that's some level of relief. I'm still concerned about finer particles getting through, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not sure exactly how fine particles will have to be to get through these holes, while still posing a significant concern to my engine.

I might just get the chargepipe re-clearcoated just for my own personal peace of mind anyways. If you could just tell me what electrical tape that you provide when buying these chargepipes, I'd be grateful for that Eric. I searched up 3M Super Electrical Tape, and I came back with "Google-esque" results.

I am personally considering the use of some type of self-amalgamating tape to ensure a better seal, but that remains to be seen.
No problem, iBeJayKaying. It's how many vendors here are like. We are all car enthuthiast and looking for great products for your prize possession. We truly believe in the quality of Tecnocraft Products. That's why I can promise and do what we do.

Let's reiterate, the charge pipe was specially designed to use the electric tape seal instead of running the risk of rubber clamps broken down the road and the whole charge pipe going to waste.

Here is what the tape we included in the package looks like, hope this help! =)

Last edited by PYSpeed.com; 03-04-2010 at 01:11 AM..
Appreciate 0