View Single Post
      04-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #7
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

To the OP the Eisenmann shipment is coming in Monday United Airlines AWB# 724-84270163 into O'hare airport. So only a few days left before you have your system

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASGM3 View Post
i ordered my meist gt2 in jan and still waiting ...... they told me april 15th now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Of what I know, there has been a back order on GT's and GT2's since the beginning of the year, and that no vendor has them and is waiting for them. The only one you can get is the GTS, which I don't want, so I guess we'll have to wait.

My vendor spoke to the US distributor (GT HAUS) and they told him that they were being air freighted out on Tuesday and should be here by the end of the week. I trust my vendor so hopefully I'll get mine by next week. Yours should be there by April 15th. Good luck.
Sounds like you need to ask the distributor for an air way bill and flight info. I just posted the Eisenmann shipment info in this thread. We were sick of vendors saying that I items shipped so now I send all dealers and customers the flight info and tracking.