E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
Did we even watch the same grand prix? It was pretty clear that Hamilton chopped across Massa, and didn't leave him enough space. He was lucky to get away from that without any damage to his car. I never said he deserved a penalty - I was just commenting that it was HIS mistake, not Massa's...once again. Watch the replay carefully...Massa is almost alongside, then Hamilton moves across while Massa is already on the brakes - reminded me of the Kobayashi-Hamilton incident.

Martin Brundle, a very well respected commentator, mentioned on the post-race show (BBC forum) that Hamilton appears to be having trouble with his peripheral vision. Apparently, Hamilton had confided that he's having trouble with his mirrors due to vibration or something of that sort.

Either way, Hamilton's race craft has been sloppy, although he was unlucky to pick up that puncture today.
Exactly, to me, its the same mistake as Spa, Hamilton wasn't realize and expecting another driver to be at the position when he going for a corner. Definitely Hamilton's mistake, no doubt about it, but penalty, neh...its more silly mistakes of his bad season.

Its easy to say it now, but they should've realize the vibration on Practice sessions and have the race engineer to alert the driver some other cars fast approaching, so give room or block before he's side by side.