12-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #26
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
my friend picked me up in a Model S last friday. have to say... i was thoroughly impressed. this was the top end model--not sure what all the gadgets were but i guess it was the 'performance model' with bucket seats and what not.

first impressions was it reminded me of the porsche pa benamera in size and shape. exterior beauty is subjective obviously, but i personally think from the front and rear, the car looks amazing. i'm not that happy with the sides tho--it might be because of the chrome trim, which i'm not very fond of.

i sat in the back, and those leather seats were pretty damn comfortable. i wasn't expecting it to be as roomy either, but it can definitely fit wider/taller people. the center piece is basically that huge ass touch screen. controls pretty much everything in the car from music/sound to temperature, etc--plus you can surf the internets without straining ur eyes! (not that you would want to do that while driving)

not sure how much power the engine was rated... im guessing 350-400hp on the higher end model? torque on tap through manhattan... pretty much overkill, but nonetheless very fun. overall i liked the car. i would definitely consider a lower end model in the future.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0