05-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #43
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
if you put it like that, the only wheel that you can love front every angle is volk te37 in mag blue!
I'm actually more of a fan of a 18x10.5 square set of formula silver TE37's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
I know what you mean about making sure you like them from every angle. That is the #1 reason why I don't have BBS FI's on my car. I haven't convinced myself I like their look at every angle (especially in silver). Having said that, you really cannot go wrong with LM's vs LM-R's. I do "love" my LM-R's from every angle. I think they would look sick on MR, personally, but bapesta's photo is one of the best ones out there. They look amazing on his amazing car. The FI's look good on it too.
Yea exactly. FI's do look a little strange from some angles, but those are also just over priced imo. There are wheels out there for our cars that are very similar in weight for 1/4 of the price. If they were like 15lbs a piece then they'd be worth it, but not at their current weight. They look amazing on bapesta's car, but I think my car is more on the aggressive side with all the black accents, that why I'm leaning more towards 20" LM's in diamond black.
Appreciate 0