01-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #54
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper519 View Post
Actually, I'd say that a stock M3 and the Cayman R are within spittin distance on most tracks.

And a GT-R is faster than my M3. And so is a Z06. but I don't want either one of those...

I absolutely love my M3 but my next purchase will most definitely be the Cayman R. To me it's all about sensation and feel.
i have no track experience in a lighter weight car. you may be correct that the feel of a cayman is more important than the power of something else. my point is i would rather have both. i would not consider a gtr as im not a fan of awd of turbos but would consider a z06 or gt3 as they weigh what a cayman does with 200 and 100 extra hp respectively. choosing my next car is actually very difficult because i could surely be happy with a cayman or exige but dont lust after those as i always have the 911 platform.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0