MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Ugly girls like nice guys because they've been treated like shit by everyone for their whole lives so it feels good to them to be treated nicely. Hot girls have been treated super well by everyone their entire lives so it's intriguing to them if a guy isn't treating them like a goddess and offers a challenge.
I sort of agree with this (I'm not a teenager btw).

When I was younger, I never got very far being nice to "hot superficial" women. They get treated like that all the time. Opening doors for them, paying for expensive dinners, buying them gifts, all normal things they take for granted. Women who are used to that treatment will barely give you the time of day if you act just like every other horny desperate guy.

I ONLY made some headway by finally treating them nice, but also "not caring". I didn't act like a douche, just not desperate. One girl I tried this with was spectacularly hot. She competed in Miss Hawaii, and had the best straight black hair I ever saw in my life. I knew I wanted her the second I saw her at Church.

Thing is, she had guys following her around, pulling out chairs for her to sit, and offering to give her rides everywhere, offering to walk her to her car, etc. Me, I never fawned over her, but would sometimes have nice conversations where I'd make her laugh. Gradually I noticed she would come up to me and try to talk, and that's when I knew what I was doing was working. She gave me her e-mail and number (and this was before the dawn of Gmail mind you, so giving away your e-mail was pretty big). At first it was a few e-mails per week (some of which I didn't respond to), which turned into a few calls (I didn't pick up every time). Soon enough I was getting messages on my machine where she was wondering where I was, and why I didn't want to spend more time with her.

It works guys. The desperate act is BS, and it doesn't work. Nice guys do win, but don't be fake nice is my point. Be nice like you would to any other person, but when it comes down to it, women will not appreciate a guy who is just there at their whim and call. Think about it, do you find it hotter if a woman just seems available anytime you want, when you want, or if you have to work to get her attention? It's human nature, there is intrique in "The Chase".

p.s - Also it helps if you lose some weight, exercise once in a while, and get a good hair cut. Not dressing like a dirty hobo also adds points. Again, not required, but makes things easier.
Appreciate 0