10-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #24
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
It's good to keep this sort of unacceptable service in the forefront here and let other members know... Thanks for taking the time and doing this. In your case they lost a good customer for a messily $35- shame on them !

I had a very unpleasant experience in the US at a BMW dealership also. In fact I was told lies like our warranty is different in the US and Canada therefore I was given options that in the end cost me $700- something that should have been handled under warranty in the US on the spot.

Anyway ... I no longer speak about it ... bottom line is our plans were to trade in our DD for a x3 BMW this did not happen primarily due to the way my issue was handled ... we got a Mercedes C350 4MATIC instead of the BMW for our DD

the details can be found here ---->Under IDAHO or go to Post #26

You should copy and past your story in the thread above as well ... not all BMW dealerships are the same, somehow I wish BMW AMG Germany would do something about it.
Thanks for the support Rolf! I will post in that thread.

Agree 100% on BMW AG needing to be more involved. When you call BMW USA they will flat out tell you that there is no follow-up on your complaint. They link it to the VIN, they send it to the dealer, supposedly do something, but they never get back to you. You can call back in and request an update, but that is not a particularly good system either.
Appreciate 0