View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #175
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
I'm pretty sure the OP is not saying that Gintani is a bad company. However, there may be other posters in this thread that are making those claims, as you pointed out....

And, until we have 100% irrefutable evidence that Gintani did manipulate there dynos, there really isn't any other indication that Gintani is a "bad company" as you keep pointing out that the OP is trying to state.

***EDIT: Also, try filtering out the comments about how "bad" a company Gintani or PC is and read the ones that are actually relevant. Then you might, and I stress might, have a clue to what the OP is trying to prove.***
Unfortunately/fortunately, public opinion is not a court of law and the standard of proof is much less (rightfully so). If speculation builds concerning a company and how they might have tinkered with dyno results in order to boost supposed gains...I ain't buying; and I'm sure many others aren't either.

Folks keep stating that this thread is not about whether OE/Gintani are bad companies and only about dyno results...Not true.

If OE/Gintani manipulated the dyno in order to create fictitious gains, they ARE bad companies.

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Appreciate 0