03-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #173
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries932 View Post
At the end of the day this is what it comes down to. Most likely they did manipulate the dyno results....the real question is if their tune actually makes that much power. Although you might say the power curve can be all jacked up in reality a tune is not going to completely throw the power curve off.

Also if we find out they did manipulate the dyno results I am really not going to be surprised....we all know most aftermarket companies do. Hence why most people rely on their own dyno results not the companies.

As for my reply to other people...I absolutely believe that people will read the first page of this thread and be turned off from Gintani. Personally I think it is completely screwed up of people to come into a public forum with no supporting evidence and claim a company is bad. That can seriously hurt the company and in some cases it has put companies out of business. All because some idiots thought they would run their mouth.
At they end of the day it comes down to whether they manipulated the dyno results, not if the tune makes power. See the name of this thread, it's about the dyno.

What's screwed up is a company putting out false claims of their product. (again I'm not claiming they did, just replying to your response). If a company gets hurt by putting out false advertising then they brought it on themselves.