Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
I'll pay 500 altogether including shipping to Canada. (basically the cost of that case, water cooling components, psu, and hdd)

The cost of the hardware in the system alone is worth over $1100, ive compared prices on several sites, and thats not including the fans, cable management, case, OS (xp sv.2 cds), or new keyboard and mouse im including. And considering this system is not very old at all and theres no problems with it, theres no reason to go fucking lowball like that..$500?? Im not looking to just throw this away for a couple hundred so I can skimp away with the money, Im selling this serious hardware for what it is worth and for what I need to sell it for so I dont take too much of a loss. I agree alienware overcharges for their systems, but they also put the entire thing together, and quite well If i might add, and since Im no computer DIYer, I was willing to pay the extra money for this service, and yes the name tacks on value I suppose. My current price is already taking quite a hit and loss, anymore and itd be pointless.

Please, enough with the attacks and lowballers. Honestly, if you have an offer, please PM me, otherwise, I would think posts are for serious questions and concerns.
Appreciate 0