09-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #15
TLud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Just for clarification, the '08 M3 sedan doesn't come w/ Logic 7.......right?
Correct.

To the OP, if you like red and you want contrast, the Melbourne Red really pops with the CF roof. Of the colors you mentioned, that would seem to be the best choice for you, but it's your call. You may also want to take a look at Interlagos Blue. I never considered it until I saw it in person. I changed the color of my order to IB on the spot.

I've heard a number of comments that the enhanced premium sound is negligibly better than the base system. FifthStreetz aside, I would bet that most who say that haven't taken a good amount of time to play with the equalizer that comes with the premium sound system. After I fiddled with it for about 15 minutes, I thought it sounded noticeably better. I think once the speakers are broken in, the difference will be even more noticeable.

Like you, I love MT, and the one in the M3 is a good one. I struggled with the choice between that and the DCT for awhile, but ultimately chose the 6MT. Having since driven the DCT, I'm pleased with my decision. However, there are many advantages to the DCT, so make sure you drive both before deciding.
Appreciate 0