Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
actually yeah it will make one bit of a difference, because we won't have all the cleveland fans waving those gimmick towels and screaming at the top of their lungs. not saying the sox are gonna win but the fact that Sabathia couldn't close it out at home is not in favor of the Indians at all. now your taem has to get on a plane back to Boston and beat us in our house with our fans screaming. I'd call that a little bit of a difference.

also, your facts are wrong, Carmona never beat us, if I remember his line was just as bad as Schilling's in game 2. If the Sox win this game I can gurantee you this series will go to the Sox. Cleveland has to win tonight to win the series.

And if I also remember correctly the media (especially Fox announcers) are all over the Indians cock, I remember Joe Buck going on for about 20 minutes about how stupid and "ridiculous" Manny is... guess what, Manny came from teh Indians organization, isn't that funny? we've been dealing with him and his antics for 7 years, everyone knows what he's all about. apparently Buck and McCarver can't get over the fact that he doesn't hustle... the way I look at it, I'd rather have someone batting .500 like Manny is and not hustle, than Lugo who bats .150 and hustles on every play. So um no one is all over the Sox's cock, we just have a bigger fan base and an Indians/Colorado world series would have the worst ratings out of any series in baseball.

Oh and then there's Lofton who flicks his bat down on a fastball right down the pipe and cries when Beckett calls his ass out on it. That man needs a friggen diaper change. I love how Beckett just turned away like the man that he is and Lofton kept screaming and crying like a little girl.

That being said I do think that the Indians have shown that they can be the better team and I still expect them to win, but they really do have to win tonight and close this thing out.

+1, well stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
Pats.... they are just gettin to the point where it's not even fun to watch. They demolish every time. haha. I mean, Miami this week? Just bring on Indianapolis already.
Oh I agree, only game I have watched is the last game. But I like that they are winning. Brady is my QB on fantasy football and one of my favorite QB's so all works out.

Also I love the fact that I don't have to watch the game, yet know they scored atleast 30 points. It's crazy.